Songs
Silent Night
A holly jolly Christmas!
Fairytale "GingerBread Man"
An
old woman was baking one day and she made some gingerbread. She had some dough
left over and she made the shape of a little man. She made eyes for him, a rose
and a smiling mouth, all of currants and placed some more down his front to
look like buttons. Then she laid him on a baking tray and put him in the oven
to bake.
After a little while, she heard something rattling at
the oven door. She opened it and to her surprise out jumped the little
Gingerbread man she had made. She tried to catch him as he ran across the
kitchen but he slipped past her, calling as he ran:
'Run, run as fast as you can. You can’t catch me. I’m
the Gingerbread man.'
She chased after him into the garden where her husband
was digging. He put down his spade and tried to catch him too but as the
Gingerbread man sped past him he called over his shoulder:
'Run, run as fast as you can. You can’t catch me. I’m
the Gingerbread man.'
As he ran past the road, he passed a cow. The cow
called out: “Stop Gingerbread man. You look good to eat!” But the gingerbread
man laughed and shouted over his shoulder ran:
'I’ve run from an old woman and an old man. Run,
run as fast as you can. You can’t catch me. I’m the Gingerbread man.'
The cow ran after the old woman and the old man and
soon they all passed a horse. “Stop!” called out the horse, 'I’d like to
eat you!'
But the Gingerbread man called out:
'I’ve run from an old woman and an old man and a
cow Run, run as fast as you can. You can’t catch me. I’m the Gingerbread
man. '
He ran on with the old woman and the old man and
the cow and the horse following. And he went past a party of people hay making.
They all looked up as they saw the Gingerbread man and as he passed them he
called out:
'I’ve run from an old woman and an old man. Run,
run as fast as you can. You can’t catch me. I’m the Gingerbread man.
The hay makers joined in the chase, behind
the old woman and the old man and the cow and the horse and they all followed
him as he ran through the fields. There he met a fox. So he called out to the
fox:
'I’ve run from an old woman and an old man. Run,
run as fast as you can. You can’t catch me. I’m the Gingerbread man.'
But the sly fox said: 'why should I bother to catch
you (although he thought to himself: that Gingerbread man would be good to
eat.) Just after he had run past the fox, the Gingerbread man had to stop,
because he came to a wild deep swift flowing river. The fox saw the old woman
and the old man and the cow and the horse and the hay makers all chasing the
Gingerbread man. So he said:
'Jump on my back and I’ll take you across the river'.
The Gingerbread man jumped on the fox’s back and the
fox began to swim. As they reached the middle of the river, where the water was
deep, the fox said:
'Can you stand on my head Gingerbread man or you will
get wet.'
So the Gingerbread man pulled himself up and stood on
the fox’s head. As the current flowed more swiftly, the fox said:
'Can you move onto my nose Gingerbread man, so I can
carry you more safely? I would not like you to drown. '
The Gingerbread man slid onto the fox’s nose, but when he reached the
bank of the river, the fox suddenly went « snap! ». The Gingerbread
man disappeared into the fox’s mouth and was never seen again.
Christmas Craft: Christmas
tree with buttons
First, you
must make a cardboard cone size as you want to your Christmas tree.
Second, paste
one by one the colored buttons on the tree. You can glue some buttons on top of
other to give volume.
Ready! You
already have a Christmas tree fun and original for your home decorating.
Christmas Recipe
Ingredients:
-
250 grams of sugar.
-
Butter 200 grams.
-
2 eggs.
-
500 grams of flour.
-
Green food coloring.
-
M & M’s
Preparation:
Mix the sugar and butter until well linked. Add eggs
and mix again.
Add the flour and mix well until blended well into the
batter.
Add the green food coloring and knead again until the
dough is of the desired color.
Cut the dough into stars and bake at 180 degrees.
Let cookies cool on a rack and mount the tree starting
with the largest star to the smallest.
Garnish with a little icing sugar and M & M’s to
simulate Christmas ornaments.



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario